Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog Post#5: Connecting My Project to My Definition of Art!

 1. My COMPLETE definition of art is like a design. Everything is completely made up from inside our imagination! WHOOO! Art had so be beautiful and colorful (though some may disagree because black and white is pretty too!). I think it has to show emotions and hard work. I don't think it's art if there isn't any effort, like I said before.
2. I think in ways my project connects to my definition of art is it has colors!! I do think I have been putting my effort in it. I'm not really done with my project because I choose to do it slow without rushing myself and not putting any hard work. I'll finish though!! 
3. The moods that I seem to have put in my project is something that has the nature feel to it. I use colors to express them and most of them are light that gives the light emotion. There is also a feel of beauty combined with nature since my project is connected to the creation myth. And it just had to feel green.
4. It' s been a little difficult because I am not really finish. I should be able to manage my projects and I' m required to finish at a certain deadline which I probably fail at doing, but it's almost done! I'm not very good at coloring so it's a bit hard doing all that coloring techniques and I'm working on it yeah!!

No comments: