Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Group Response

1. I thought Angelica, Jovan and I as a group diverse because we're all a different race. I notice there's a different kind of style inside and out of us that we show. Just by how we act towards people and what we bring out, there's different personalities and perspective that we have.
2. I thought being around the same age, we can relate to each other. We may notice a similarity about our surroundings. And starting to be adults we relate to our troubles as teens and communication between other adults.
3. I think some unique strengths I can bring out to the group is I can get along with people easily. I agree most of the time what each person want to do.
4. The challenges I may bring is I may not be much of a leader. I'm usually the one the follows up with the work. I'm probably too quiet...

No comments: