Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reflection: My Campaign Ad

What I got out of the campaign ads was I took the colors; red, white and blue. I had to make it as an American theme and something I want to make with. I decided to make a muffin with fireworks and flag on the background instead of showing people running for president. I thought that it was random that i chose a muffin. I was probably just hungry.
I used Photoshop to make my piece. I wasn't very good at using it but it turned out good. I had some help with it too! The tools I used was I think the stamper, to cover the text in the picture I used. I also Layer Masked it to make the picture blend together.
One picture was with the fireworks and a muffin with a flag I liked put the fireworks in there and it seemed to fit the American theme with the 4th of July when they have fireworks. One had different fireworks it also looked nice with a different kind. The other is just a plain chocolate muffin, I liked because you see more of the deliciousness of the muffin.

No comments: